Mission and Vision
We are a child-centered, forward-thinking, learning community, educating each of our students in an individually appropriate manner within an environment of personal safety and mutual respect to become well-informed, productive, and socially responsible citizens.
- All students are unique, can learn, and deserve a challenging and enriching curriculum
- Collaboration and open communication support a positive teaching and learning environment
- Working as a team leads to high levels of achievement and character development for students and staff
- Parents play a vital role in their child's education and are valued partners in this effort
- Maintaining a safe environment, physically and emotionally, creates a positive place for students to learn and staff to work
- Having a sense of humor and pursuing the joy of learning creates a positive school culture and climate